Whether you want to find out about new products coming in, whether we have stock availability or just want to call in for a chat. Don’t hesitate. Dirty B’s Vape bar are here to help you in anyway that we can. By email or by phone, get in contact today!
We are based in the heart of Brighton and Hove.
Find us at:
133 Western Road, Hove, BN31DA
Here at Dirty B’s & BrightonVape, We have a very strict policy on cleanliness and COVID 19 related issues. Currently the store is in a strict 2 metre distancing with markers on the floor, wearing of masks and also hand sanitizer at the front door, available to all customers.
We are indeed. If you want to see any unseen products or exclusives, come pop in and see what we have in store for you.
We have an all NEW card system in place in store now. Come and grab yourself a Key fob and fill in the details for exclusive deals in our newsletter. Gain points everytime you shop and get yourself a discount.
An unwanted product can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of delivery as long as it’s still in its original, unopened packaging. This returns policy for unopened goods is in addition to your statutory rights and applies to purchases made online.
These regulations don’t apply to anything that has been personalised or to intimate, perishable or time-critical goods.
Please note that we are unable to accept any returned e-liquids that have no seal or have been used in any way, as this would constitute a health and safety risk due to hygiene purposes.
Returns and exchanges can only be processed with proof of purchase. This can be the sales receipt, a bank statement or an online sales invoice. Please provide your order numbers when you return a product.
It’s bad enough that your product develops a fault, so we try to make our returns or repair service as painless as possible.
If the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase we will always offer you either a repair, exchange or refund. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
Please Note: Most manufacturers need the serial number that is usually found on the packaging, please keep all original packaging for the life span of your product.
If you unpack your product and find it damaged, you can return the product to one of our stores within 48 hours of purchase or delivery.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it. You must contact us within 14 days of purchase date to request refund. Items returned after 14 days will not be refunded.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly
excluded by their own terms and conditions), and DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be
bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound
by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed
by DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise
providing services to DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions,
you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED, our
affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio,
video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information
capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content
uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright,
trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by
implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site
without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the
written permission of DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or
enjoyment of the Website;
in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in
breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of DIRTY
B VAPE LIMITED or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or
damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of
those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED makes available through the
Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be
free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or
implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. DIRTY B
VAPE LIMITED is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors,
viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their
own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website
including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply
to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED accepts no liability for any of the following:
any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or
loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our
rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from
the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then
between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that
might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will
have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is
invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted,
and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a
waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes
arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the English and Welsh courts.
DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED details
23. DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED is a company incorporated in with registered number whose registered address is 133
Western Road, East Sussex, BN3 1DA and it operates the Website www.brightonvape.com.
You can contact DIRTY B VAPE LIMITED by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.